I was talking about breeding stats casualy in chat and Nola ('Destiny' Tribe) misunderstood what i was saying. i undestand that its hard to understand texts sometimes so it was understandable. So knowing she wasnt getting what i was trying to say i decided to just end it there and said i was going to leave it as it was also. She kept going on i told her to please let it go it was my opinion on breeding and she proceded to mild-namecall me. it was Mild and i didnt really take offence but the fact i got name called for my opinion ,when i did nothing wrong, is not only rude behavior but uncalled for.. I try to be friendly and helpful whenever i can and the added what actually made this hurt was the fact that everyone currently online agreed with her and didn't say anything about her dragging the issue out when i just wanted to stop. This is the first incident that i have felt unwelcome in the server cluster. If possible i would like for an admin to talk to her about how she should behave towards others in a more nicer manner. This was a small issue i know but i just don't want her to do worse in the future...