The Official Extinction DLC is right around the corner and will be something that’s exciting for everyone, but games are best played with friends (or new members). As a growing community, we’d like to give back as a token of appreciation for allowing us operate for as long as we have. For the first time ever in Supreme Gaming's history, we will be holding a raffle/giveaway for a limited number of Extinction DLC keys. Woot!

For new arrivals or those needing a quick refresher, we have bee running Ark servers for over 2 years now, hosting two different game mode clusters: one PVE and one PVP. For this raffle/giveaway we have allocated a maximum of 6 total keys, split evenly across the two clusters meaning 3 for PVE and 3 for PVP. The system enabling us to hold this raffle is the in-game points and shop, which for those unfamiliar with it, allows players to earn hourly points through in-game play, one-time donations, or Patreon subscriptions.

This is a 100% opt-in event and does require a small buy-in in order to keep the pool of participants limited to those which have a degree of commitment to our servers and services and will most likely expend their DLC time here. Each player is eligible for a single ticket entry across clusters, costing 500 points. New and existing members are eligible for this event. To purchase your raffle ticket, please use the following code through in-game chat:

/buy raffleTicket 1

To see your point balance, you can use:

/points

Additional technical details on this event are outlined below. If you have any questions, please take a moment to read through them and if you still have a question following that, please post in this thread.

Good luck and have fun!

Who is eligible for this raffle event?

Anyone that does not fit in the following categories:

• Admins
  • Prospects
  • Banned

How long will raffle entries be allowed?

Raffle tickets will be purchasable in-game from the time of this post up until a week before the DLC is released.

How will winners be decided?

To preserve anonymity and remove any source of bias, a full list of participant SteamID's will be run through a randomized selector and 3 for PVP and 3 for PVE will be selected. Who knows, we might stream it?

Can I buy one ticket on each map?

Technically you can, but you won't want to. Any duplicate purchases for raffle tickets will be discarded as we are limiting the entry limit of one per person.

I play on both PVP and PVE clusters, can I buy one ticket on each cluster?

Again, yes but duplicates will be removed when we compile a full list of Steam ID's so only one ticket will count.

I want to purchase a ticket on X cluster, does it matter on which map I do it?

No. As long as you purchase a ticket on a cluster map, your raffle ticket will be considered.

How can I earn points for a raffle entry?

Points can be earned through hourly in-game disbursements, one-time donations, or Patreon subscriptions.

For those folks that have already been playing on our servers, you may already have the required number of points saved up.

For those folks that are just joining us, the base hourly point gain rate is 5 per hour, so it would only require 100 hours of game play to earn the required number of points to purchase a ticket.

For those wanting to make monetary contributions and use their reward points on a ticket instead, the value of a ticket comes out to be shy of $4.25 USD.

Can I purchase raffle tickets outside of the game?

No. In order to purchase a raffle ticket you will have to log in to any of our Supreme Gaming Ark servers and purchase your ticket there.

How will winners be notified?

We recommend joining our server Discord for the latest announcements. In he event that we hold a live stream deciding winners, we will be posting the link there as well.

We will make every effort to reach out to you via Discord and Steam once winners are decided. In the event that we do not receive a response from you, your reward will be surrendered after 7 days and be given to another recipient.